A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel CAN RACE 10 system
- FREEWheel 10-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Wireless switching of up to ten CAN outputs to your PDM, including two variable outputs for wireless rotary control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Ultimate performance from a 10ms / 100Hz broadcast rate.
- Ultimate compatibility from seven, simultaneous CAN message formats (LSB, MSB and bitmasking) with free selection of base address, bus speed and identifier length.
- Use as momentary switches with logic handled by your PDM, or use our intuitive configuration tool to quickly convert to latching or our special function behaviour.
- All our special functions are included - BlinkSTOP intelligent indicators, BeamSTOP smart headlights and IVA fog light, rainlight and Flash-to-Pass.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- What's in the box? Easyfit Transmitter assembled to button plate with 8 soldered pushbuttons and 2 soldered Mil-spec calibration switches all fitted with bespoke nut covers, battery, decal sheet, Receiver, USB cable, FREEWheel sticker, installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel CAN Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 112g.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter and button plate weigh just 240g including the battery!
After you place your order, we will contact you to confirm your pushbutton colour choice and layout.