The most precise and easy way to get lap times 46 the new Solo 2 receives the data from two satellites constellations, GPS and Glonass: this is a huge step forward since it is unbelievably faster and more precise than the previous version and the lap times are calculated within a maximum gap not higher than 2/100 sec.
The screen can be backlited in one of the seven available colors.
Solo 2 can rely on a database of more than 3,000 tracks all over the world: as soon as it switches on, Solo 2 identifies its position, recognizes the starting line coordinates of the track and starts sampling lap times. In case the track is not in the database, no problem: Solo 2 realizes it and enters into the autolearning mode, automatically understands the characteristics of the track and gives the lap time anyway.
- Graphical display
- Automatic Lap time calculation based upon GPS technology
- Wide internal track Database with more than 3,000 tracks
- Automatic track recognition at power on
- Freely configurable display
- 10 configurable RGB LEDs
- Freely selectable race Mode:
- Speed, Performance, Point to Point, autocross
- Internal 4 GB memory
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Solo 2 DL: connectable to every ECU for getting and recording all ECU data
More info can be found here